LAST UPDATED: July 1, 2020, 12:00 a.m. EST: Fortnite 13.20 update has arrived and It’s time to uncover the changes done by epic games. The new Fortnite 13.20 update has fixed a lot of bugs and provided several new interesting features including Flare guns.
All the new features and changes were done to Fortnite is listed below:
1. The new flare gun brightens the skies
Although the flare gun is not something new, its primary task is going to help gamers to win against an enemy so easily. The updated flare gun has 6 shots and will deal 60 points of damage if you directly dive into an encounter against an enemy. The primary use of Flare gun is to burn down enemy builds that are going to help you frighten the enemy to abandon their turtled-up structures.
2. The island’s water level is starting to recede
As you already know that water covers half the fortnight battlefield. After new update water is starting to recede back into the surrounding ocean. This will end up uncovering new locations for gamers.
3. A portable upgrade bench makes things easier
New upgrade benches in Fortnite update are in locked positions, hidden away a bit. You can take that extra crafting strength with you with the new “portable upgrade bench”.
It’s not any new item, introduced to the game. To Access, you simply walk up to one of the stationary upgrade benches, Then hit it hard with your pickaxe/harvesting tools. It will only break a little and spawn as an item you can pick.
4. Many Bug fixes
Epis has done wonderful work on bug fixes. All the concern of gamers is taken into consideration in this update.
- Addressed issue with Rage emote fire effect remaining on or near players.
- Addressed some players missing styles for the Specialist Pickaxe and Arroyo Pack Back Bling.
- Addressed issue with Sandstorm outfit missing hair.- Addressed issue with players taking fall damage after dropping from zipline into shallow water.
- Addressed issue with emote music playing over Main Stage in Party Royale mode.
- Addressed issue with epic and legendary SMGs sometimes not able to be sidegraded.
- Addressed issue with marauder damage counting towards storm surge.
- Addressed issue with supply drops sometimes pushing loot under map.
- Addressed issue with Chug Splash not working if thrown in a bush.