Siteground Hosting Review: Starting a WordPress website is simple only if you are friendly with the process. However, it’s not that simple for newbies to start a website. From searching tutorial after tutorial on youtube. The only thing they get to know is to purchase a domain and hosting. Getting a domain is still easy. But when it comes to hosting, it makes newbies to scratch their head to find which hosting is good for them.
There’s plenty of hosting companies such as Namecheap, Bluehost, Siteground, Hostinger, GoDaddy, etc are available. Most of the beginners will land on the Siteground homepage as Siteground spends enough money on promotions. But Today we at Dackly will assist you about Siteground hosting. Is Siteground good for newbies? We will test Siteground on several criteria that are necessary for every hosting.
- Uptime: The Siteground uptime is 100%. if you see the details of the last 24 months of Siteground uptime, it’s 99.99%. That means you will never see your website down at any cost. Your website will be online for 24×7. Uptime reliability keeps the visitors happy and siteground easily passes this criteria. Last 6 months average uptime of Siteground:
- January 2020 average uptime: 99.92%
- December 2019 average uptime: 100%
- November 2019 average uptime: 100%
- October 2019 average uptime: 100%
- September 2019 average uptime: 99.99%
- August 2019 average uptime: 99.99%
- Reliability: Is siteground reliable? The answer is 100% yes. Siteground has maintained a high reputation in hosting companies by providing quality services. Siteground comes in the top 10 hosting companies with one of the biggest user database. Siteground hosts up to 2 million domains and is recommended by WordPress itself. So, there’s no issue with the Siteground’s credibility. You can easily trust on Siteground hosting.
- Average Load Time: Average load time is the second most important factor to consider while choosing hosting. Site speed is a critical factor to maintain and Sitground does provide very good average load time. The average load time of the Siteground is (673ms). It’s not the fastest speed but for the newbies who are just entering into the blogging industry, It’s perfect. Google suggests keeping your website speed under 3 seconds. Almost 53% of visitors close the tab if the site does not open in 3 seconds. Hence the 673 ms average speed is highly recommended.
- Customer Support: Siteground offers highly dedicated customer support. There’s no too much wait time to access customer supports. Unlike other hosting companies who try to charge for every minor technical stuff. Siteground doesn’t do that. Siteground provides a knowledge database for readers. If the reader doesn’t find the answer and still has Query, they can contact customer support. Their customer support is knowledgable and doesn’t put you on hold after every question.
- Free SSL Certificate: All SiteGround hosting plans include website builder, email account, Cloudflare CDN, daily backups, and SSH access without any additional cost. Users can easily create business email accounts. From WordPress to Joomla, every website builder is provided in their Cpanel. Cloudflare CDN is also provided with Siteground Hosting. You can easily integrate your website with Cloudflare and see the fastest loading speed of your website. Apart from this, Siteground provides free SSL certificates. Previously, an SSL certificate was not necessary but after the google chrome update. They have started showing a red icon for sites that don’t have SSL certificates. Thus, having an SSL certificate is a must.
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee: Siteground offers a full fledge 30 days money-back guarantee, unlike other hosting companies who provide only 15 days refund guarantee. Siteground provides 30 days money-back guarantee for shared hosting plans and 15 days for a money-back guarantee for cloud hosting plans.
- Pricing: Siteground is cheaper than other hosting providers. A newbie should always go for shared hosting as he is in the learning phase. The only con of Siteground is, It forces users to take yearly plans. For doing this, Siteground charges more as setup charge on a monthly plan. But if we take a closer look, it is necessary and recommended to take yearly hosting plans. Taking a monthly plan and renewing it every month is a tough task. So Always Go for Yearly Hosting.
Conclusion: Sitground is one of the most used hostings in the world. It does provide every necessary thing that a hosting should consist of. The best thing is you can get all the necessary features in their startup plans. Other hosting companies want you to spend more to get more features. Siteground doesn’t do that. Hence it is a perfect option for a newbie. Special Link to get Siteground Hosting at Discount.